Shadowrun Denver Plot Thursday - Decker and/or Face Needed

• Pitcrew

The Job // >>>An inquisitive Johnson seeks an exfil of a wanted individual on the cheap and without notice. High security, high profile. (Street Rumors 4+)A local fixer will be handling the hiring....

The Pay (Street Rumors 2+) Low twenties thousand (Shadowscene Players 4+) Word is it's not exactly an exfil, but the target will be more than willingly to go. Smells governmental.

The Time: Looking to start this Thursday, daytime EST. Reach out if you're interested, I have a few players lined up, but this would smell bad to more experienced and "aged" runners.

Denver Shadowrun MU* is a multi-player environment set in Denver in 2076. This fractured city gives ample opportunity for shadowrunners to delve into a myriad of possible story lines, from political intrigue to mob wars to deals with dragons. The game also branches out into North America and the world, with narrative storytelling and player interaction.
    http://denver.wikidot.com/
    Host: aelfhame.net
    Port: 1999

• Coder

Gasp! My decker ain't good enough? Don't ask, I know the answer. ;)

• Pitcrew

"or face"

• Coder

So my need for a ShadowRun game beat out my hatred of third edition and the fact that whatever I make is going to suck due to how Karma Pool works...

Only 13 people on this game right now. Kind of disappointed.

• @Lithium said in Shadowrun Denver Plot Thursday - Decker and/or Face Needed:

So my need for a ShadowRun game beat out my hatred of third edition and the fact that whatever I make is going to suck due to how Karma Pool works...

Only 13 people on this game right now. Kind of disappointed.

This is why games seem to have lower numbers. Not to direct this at you, but lots of people do this. Find a game/place with a theme they like, see 10 or 20 on, and meh it. Impatiently leaving. The 20 to 30 others that could of made it jumping all did the same thing. Meh, low numbers, off to find another new home.

• Coder

@TimmyZ I never said I wasn't making a character, just that I was kind of disappointed. In fact, I am even bringing someone with me. Maybe 2. So we can have the heart of a team and have RP.

• Pitcrew

@Lithium

That's a really good idea, actually, because that "13" is actually more like "6" when you factor in known alts and legacy staff.

• @Lithium While you are there, see how much one would have to pay Wyld for his voucher code.

• Coder

Well unfortunately looks like it'll be just me... my 2 friends couldn't get into the theme. Oh well.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.