Darkwater: The Return

• @selu Another player chiming in - welcome aboard! :) I would recommend going for a Ling and a Bureau alt for maximum RP coverage and variety. The Lost are definitely the most active, but on the other hand the Bureau has its own thing going with all kinds of "bump in the night" little mini plots, it seems. I currently only play one Changeling, but I'm working on making my own Bureau alt too.

On the Changeling side of things, I know we are crying out for more research types. We have an ace of an investigator, good amount of muscle, good amount of social charisma types, but we are lacking in the brainy side of things. The recent metaplot has brought that into sharp contrast, as we have been mostly fumbling around blind.

• Pitcrew Banned

@kay said in Darkwater: The Return:

@selu Another player chiming in - welcome aboard! :) I would recommend going for a Ling and a Bureau alt for maximum RP coverage and variety. The Lost are definitely the most active, but on the other hand the Bureau has its own thing going with all kinds of "bump in the night" little mini plots, it seems. I currently only play one Changeling, but I'm working on making my own Bureau alt too.

On the Changeling side of things, I know we are crying out for more research types. We have an ace of an investigator, good amount of muscle, good amount of social charisma types, but we are lacking in the brainy side of things. The recent metaplot has brought that into sharp contrast, as we have been mostly fumbling around blind.

I think I have you covered. I'm gonna make a clever scientist or strategist. I love those roles.

Thank you for welcoming me! Hope to meet up with you soon.

• Tutorialist

I would actually, really, like to caution people from making alts. I may actually ask people to pick one character and stick with it, and just grandfather in the very few people who have two characters already. We're a very small game, and if everyone's got an alt we're going to have plot-cross over that's going to be an issue.

• Pitcrew Banned

@cobaltasaurus
    . check. I hate making alt, actually. 16 years ago I thought it was fun, now it's just a headache.

• Pitcrew Banned

Y'all, DarkWater is super good and everyone is nice.

You should come check it out. 100% satisfaction.

I'm the big tiddy science changeling doctor lady whom'st'd've eats lots of sweets.

• Pitcrew

The finale of our first big plot is scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday! If you've drifted off and would like come help put the kibosh on the Big Bad, we'd love to have you back. If you'd like to get in on the ground floor of the next one, it's a great time to do it.

• Are you guys still in 1E changeling?

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.