Good TV

• Pitcrew

@ganymede I don't do karaoke out of consideration for others. (Seriously, I sound like a bullfrog with a head cold when I sing. It's bad.)

Car karaoke, however, is a totally different story. You bet your ass I'm gonna sing along at top volume to Iggy Pop, L7, and the Dead Milkmen. If you don't like it, get out.

• @aria
    Aggretsuko is my office life.

Particularly today.

alt text

• Pitcrew

So, that was the episode of West World that I've been waiting for since starting to watch this series. Amazingly good, heart-felt, compelling storytelling.

Completely makes up for having gone to see First Reformed yesterday.

• Pitcrew

@lisse24 said in Good TV:

So, that was the episode of West World that I've been waiting for since starting to watch this series. Amazingly good, heart-felt, compelling storytelling.

Completely makes up for having gone to see First Reformed yesterday.

I was so sleepy last night that I had to pause it fifteen minutes before the end to watch the rest this morning as I got ready. But it was really good, yeah. They've been doing a lot of interesting character pieces this season.

• Legion makes me want to play an astral-focused Mastigos so bad ;_______;

• Pitcrew

@wizz said in Good TV:

Legion makes me want to play an astral-focused Mastigos so bad ;_______;

Legion is the absolute shit and I sincerely think it is, IMO, one of, if not the best thing on television right now. Fuck, I love that show.

• @coin
    I really, really enjoyed S1. S2 has been kind of a mixed bag for me, there have been moments that utterly surpassed the first season and then entire subplots that just felt like filler...but dude I can not even imagine better casting for Amahl, that guy is perfect.

• Pitcrew

@coin

I am really enjoying the show, but it's hard to watch sometimes.

• Pitcrew

@sunny said in Good TV:

@coin

I am really enjoying the show, but it's hard to watch sometimes.

It can be hard to watch, yeah.

@wizz said in Good TV:

@coin
    I really, really enjoyed S1. S2 has been kind of a mixed bag for me, there have been moments that utterly surpassed the first season and then entire subplots that just felt like filler...but dude I can not even imagine better casting for Amahl, that guy is perfect.

There is one plot that was kind of filler but I am pretty confident that they're going to circle back in the last episode or two and kind of wrap it all up in a nice bow. I dunno. I have faith.