Dust to Dust (Formerly the nWoD grenade thread)

• Pitcrew

I just realized I missed @Arkandel's question regarding how the fate points will be used in impossible-IC situations. Basically, it'll be situational. Our storytelling staff will work with the player of the character in question to find a "reasonable" IC explanation within the context of the game's story. Thankfully there are a few metaplot things that could be responsible for severe weirdnesses happening IC. Really, though, I'm looking at the Cinematic Unisystem's way of handling things. There will be a certain amount of handwavium going on, but I don't anticipate this violating the suspension of disbelief for folks, particularly given that character death is rare in the first place.

• Coder

Me and another are looking for a place, and are waiting for this one. In addition, I am still offering help, as a Rhost coder if nothing else. I could learn the system to help out in other ways, too.

Logged in and made myself an object, posted to the forum. Let me know if I can help in light ways.

• @Sunny - Haven't seen any updates on this in a while, is this still in the works?

• Pitcrew

Still in progress, yep. I bit off more than I could chew, and my coder has had some kabooms in the professional meat world. We're not going to make the original goal (obviously) but I don't feel comfortable setting a new goal. Still, it is a project that is not abandoned.

• Pitcrew

Onyx Path answers for an Onyx Pathgame! <3

• Pitcrew

I was a lot more ambitious than I'm capable of accomplishing, and it turns out I don't quite have the support I thought I did. My peoples are lovely and awesome, but I was asking a LOT. So I've got to do a bunch of stuff on my own, or acknowledge that it's too much. I'm much more likely to go the former route.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.