Battlestar Pegasus

Battlestar Orion

Battlestar Deimos

Fallcoast

The Reach

MASS EFFECT: Alpha and Omega

Fifth World

• Lord Nitrim Khournas
    • Lord Garus SomethingOrOther (Been a while)

Haunted Memories

• Radu (No wiki available)

Steel and Stone

THE CURRENT:

• Nyet, comrade...

• Banana Minion Kyle! I wondered where you'd got to. Gertie's player here.

• Pitcrew

@Pondscum HEY!!!!!!!! I was wondering where you went off to as well. I'll send you a chat and we'll catch up!

• Politics

@Pondscum said:

Banana Minion Kyle! I wondered where you'd got to. Gertie's player here.

Wait. Wasn't Kyle hanging out with some Fabres? I had a Fabre, but my feet never got under her.

• @Ganymede He was hanging out with Gertie, who was my Fabre.

• Pitcrew

Yeah, I have this habit of joining games in their twilight hours. Kyle Vaughn was a new arrival maybe 3 months before Fallcoast's opening. He was around the Fabre compound and was pretty close with Gertie. We tried to get some new pack roleplay going, which had varying grades of success to it. @Pondscum and I pretty much RPed Gertie and Vaughn into TR's grave.

• Politics

@Ghost said:

Yeah, I have this habit of joining games in their twilight hours. Kyle Vaughn was a new arrival maybe 3 months before Fallcoast's opening. He was around the Fabre compound and was pretty close with Gertie.

I liked Gertie. She was an excellent counterpoint to Lindsay; so very composed, nice, and coherent.

• Pitcrew

@Ganymede said:

@Ghost said:

Yeah, I have this habit of joining games in their twilight hours. Kyle Vaughn was a new arrival maybe 3 months before Fallcoast's opening. He was around the Fabre compound and was pretty close with Gertie.

I liked Gertie. She was an excellent counterpoint to Lindsay; so very composed, nice, and coherent.

Me, too. I think all too often the Darkness makes people forget the World of side of things. Gertie was amazing and reminded me quite often that despite all of the "Lions, Tigers and Bears", that there were people who had to straddle the line between the mundane and supernatural world. Gertie was great at that.
    EDIT/ADDENDUM: Gertie hit Vaughn, a werewolf, with a bat because of nightmares. I loved particularly the way she could roleplay things like fear and nightmares or other problematic issues as being just as big to her as monster-fighting was to Vaughn. It reminded me as a writer that who's monster is worse isn't a matter of dots on a sheet, but a matter of perspective.

In short: I would roleplay with you again, @Pondscum. LOL.

• Coder

@Ghost said:

Yeah, I have this habit of joining games in their twilight hours. Kyle Vaughn was a new arrival maybe 3 months before Fallcoast's opening. He was around the Fabre compound and was pretty close with Gertie. We tried to get some new pack roleplay going, which had varying grades of success to it. @Pondscum and I pretty much RPed Gertie and Vaughn into TR's grave.

I think I'd already abandoned ship for RfK at that point. Apologies!

(I played Florent Fabre.)

• Coder

Oh, hey - Noble :) I wondered if we'd crossed paths when you talked about BSG on the campaigns thread. I was.. umm.. frak, what was her name? (goes and looks it up, comes back). Ella, that's it. Ever so briefly, anyway. Nice to see you again.

• Pitcrew

@faraday Great to see you, too, not that you hide really. You're the only Faraday I know of! We had a lot of fun back in the day, didn't we?

Yeah, anytime someone talks about being on a BSG game, I think there's a few of us who know, not think but know, we've crossed paths.

• Coder

@Ghost Yep, fun times!

But yeah, I'm entirely too lazy to hide. Which makes it all the more befuddling to be accused of being a stalker named Jericho on a game I've never played on. :P

• @faraday You have strange and mysterious powers to be everywhere and nowhere at once.

• Pitcrew

@silentsophia said:

@faraday You have strange and mysterious powers to be everywhere and nowhere at once.

My FS3 experience is @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ thanks to Faraday.

• Pitcrew

@Ghost Actually, the Fifth World wiki is still open for viewing, it's just locked from editing. And actually I mentioned several times on public channels that I was hoping to write a book or series of books in the universe and that I would not use player-created content without explicit permission--so far as I can remember, I got quite a positive response every time I mentioned the idea.

You can feel safe that I won't be stealing your character for anything in the books, nor was anything shady about the process ever intended.

• Pitcrew

@Seraphim73 I posted this thread to list my playlist. If you want to spat about this, hit me with a chat. For information's sake, though, I was never aware of any such plans to write a book so I must have missed those pubchan talks. Also, the site http://theywillreturn.wikidot.com is locked from viewing by non-members and member access has been removed. So it is not able to be viewed. I posted what I did because I was unable to provide a wiki link to by playlist entry.

• Pitcrew

@Ghost Not trying to spat or anything. Just trying to correct what I viewed as incorrect information. However, you're quite right that the wiki was hidden. I've changed that, and it can now be viewed at will, although it still cannot be edited by anyone but Admin.

• Pitcrew

Update:

Bump in the Night

• Zakary
    • Casey

Current Status: in MuTirement

As of current I am again playing on zero games, with no current prospects of returning to the hobby. I've poked around a few games, but after short periods of getting ramped up with ideas to play, I hit the stop button. I still like around here to see what's going on with the community (and can be reached via message). Yes, this acts as a constant threat to my steadfast MuTirement, but for the foreseeable future, if anyone is wondering if X character is me?

It isn't.

• @Ghost

You'll be back. ;)

• Pitcrew

• Admin

Yeah, you can't ghost us.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.