• Pitcrew

Past (player):
    Blood of Dragons: Astos
    Steel and Stone: Lyanna, Hareth, Evayne
    Game of Kings: Deidra
    Outremer Mush: Geoffrey, Tristan, Ophelia
    Tales of Daeren: Ruthgar, Emerit, Airysse, Layla, Melissa
    Game of Bones: Elinor, Lara, Iris, Thadeus
    Felaguria: Baldwin/Ralph/Edris/Sirelle/Sherzad/Zephan/Leander/a bunch of NPCs
    Eternal Crusade: Tereza, Alyce, Elaine, Julieta, Yrsa, Guillaume, Percival
    Creation's Edge: Adrienne, Antonia
    Sheltering Colorado: Iris
    Realms Adventurous: Bryce, Leodwen, Garannon, Gilchrist
    Battlestar Orion: Deidre
    Arx: Selene (for a while)
    Kushiel's Debut: Artemisia, Leontine, Evariste, Chrysantheme, Maryse, Syrene, Fleur
    Fifth Kingdom: Rochadh, Orlaith, Kaitlyn

Past (staffer)
    Felaguria:
    Rivers (staffer in charge of Two Rivers)
    Cailleach (help staffer on Fifth Kingdom)

Current (player):
    Blood of Dragons: Lena, Quincy
    Elua's Precept: Caprice, Vincent, Zephyrine, Artemisia, Noemi
    Serenity: Cassiopeia
    The Eighth Sea: Ramon

(edited again)

• Aww Outremer. That was one of those games I'm sad never took off. I don't recall the name of my bit, but I loved the Fantasy Musketeers setting. Alas, no one will likely do anything like it again.

• Pitcrew

Well, it was set at the time of the Third Crusade, which made me actually read books and google a lot on the history of that time to somewhat finish CG of my chars. A great place. With great RP, even if it was only on briefly.

• Coder

I split the playlist into its own topic and then saw that you already had a new topic with your playlist. So sorry about disappearing your other post.

• @Lyanna said:

Steel and Stone: Lyanna Frey, Hareth of the Mire, Evayne Potter

I was Ser Harold Charlton / Geremy Taken / Lord Stafford Groves.

I remember us having a couple of scenes. Its a while ago now, though, and details blur away. :D

• Politics

@lordbelh said:

and details blur away. :D

Like your mom.

BOOM!

• @Coin Wow, the burn!

• Politics

@lordbelh said:

@Coin Wow, the burn!

I know right? I'm the best at that.

• Pitcrew

@lordbelh I remember Lord Stafford, yes! There was that tournament in honor of his wedding, which I think I attended with two alts. But yes, Evayne was part of the Groves household. :-)

• Pitcrew

Hah, it's funny -- I was part of the Groves household when it first hit the grid, but I was gone before we ever got a Stafford. ;)

• Pitcrew

@Lyanna said:

Well, it was set at the time of the Third Crusade, which made me actually read books and google a lot on the history of that time to somewhat finish CG of my chars. A great place. With great RP, even if it was only on briefly.

Oh man, I played there too, it actually was my first MU* though I forgot it even existed until now, a real life friend recruited me because we'd done LARPs and tabletop together and sat with me to help me write my character. I think I played for a week or two and then had a test and had to pause to study and by the time I remembered to check back in it was all gone.

• Pitcrew

@Gingerlily I was referring to this game here: http://outremermush.com/
    which was actually active in early 2013 only, and only open to a relatively small player base. Staffers were great there, actually working on IC goals for your chars. And the chars could either be historical characters or fictional. I ended up reading up historical details for my fictional characters as well. The time of the Third Crusade and the setting really had potential for great stories. Too bad the place closed down.

• Pitcrew

Updated my list of places and chars. :)

• Pitcrew

Another update. And yes, I play on Arx as well.

• Pitcrew

Updating again.

Didn't get to play too much on Arx, so I gave up the char to be put back on +roster. Might return with a char in a less important and influential position. With Selene, I was mostly absent from important in game events.

Getting back into Game of Bones though. :)

• Pitcrew

Updating again. As some games have grown quiet, I'm peeking back into some old places like Game of Bones and Blood of Dragons. And I already checked out Arx and decided it is not for me.

• Pitcrew

Another update... While peeking back in old places, and catching now and then a scene here and there, I've begun to play on this new place called Fifth Kingdom.

• Pitcrew

I had to update again. Oh my, I tend to indulge in having so many alts. Kushiel's Debut had grown quiet and is about to be closed down, so I'm checking out Elua's Precept at the moment.

• Pitcrew

Got lured back in on Serenity, to pick up my old char Cassiopeia. There may be a new story coming up there for her, so that is exciting. Also... peeked in on Eighth Sea and was amazed at the beautiful wiki and the great chargen there. I still need to break in my char, RP-wise, but I am looking forward to it!

• Coder

@lyanna serenity as in serenity mush? I thought that died?

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.