Jonah's Playlist

• Pitcrew

Ok... So I'll give this a shot. I know this is probably my first post here, but its mostly because I haven't had much to say and frankly I'm still a bit concerned about having my head taken off. I've been a right prick in the past and I'm sure that if I'm remembered at all, it's probably not for a good reason, but hey... I'll take my lumps. I've been a part of the community since 1992, though there have been times in between where I hadn't done much of anything. I'll put characters in the list if I remember them, if not I'll just list the games. I'm sure that there are some that I'll forget totally. This 43-year-old swiss cheese brain is sure to loose things as I go. I'll try to go chronologically.

TOS and TNG Trekmuse - Atreides
    RobotechMUSH? Some Robotech game from the early 90's - Atreides (see a theme here?)
    DuneMUSH - Shishakli
    Star Wars MU* (The first one) - Woods
    The Damned/Dark Gift
    Babylon 5 BDaL
    Brave and the Bold - Jared Harris, Victor Stone
    BuffyMu*
    DuneIII - Mintor Atreides
    Mutant High - Jonah (Phong)
    Anomaly TrekMUX - Crayn
    Mystick Krewe - Donny Winters
    Devilshire - Donny Winters
    Lantern Hill (and it's other incarnations under a few different names) - Donny Winters
    HeroesMUSH - Morgana and various alts through the different inceptions.
    Wicked Things/Dark Things - Elliot
    WItchcraft & Wizardry - Nymera, Marius, Victoria
    Covenant of the Slayer
    Age Of Heroes MUX - Fairchild, Hawkgirl, Kate Bishop, Blink
    STF - I played a roster character for, like, 1 scene. Random coffee shop fare. I forgot their name.
    Marvel 1963 - Stature, Roulette.. possibly others.
    Battlestar Orion - I was a marine...
    Kushiel's Debut
    Brave New World - Kate Bishop, Jesse Quick, Mary Marvel, Kitty Pryde, (Heliotrope)
    CoMux - Oliver Queen

Current:
    Arx - Briseis
    Calaveras - Kris, Marcus, Alex

(Staff alts in parentheses)

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of others. Wikidot is down right now so I can't check my profile. I've been away from the hobby for a bit over a year now. I'm getting the itch to dive back in. I'm not sure though. Thanks for the time.

• @jonah42175 I wish you could remember who you were on BNW. I was Dick Grayson on there, along with some other alts from less mainstream lines.

• Pitcrew

I wanna say Kate Bishop, because I played her at various times on many superhero games, but I can't remember for sure.

• @jonah42175 If you were Kate, I don't think we ever played together. Shame. I'd say if you're looking at getting back in, come check out CoMux. I'm on there now with a few alts, and it seems like there are some real great players on there. There is, frankly, some level of cliqueishness that I'm seeing, but it isn't the worst I've seen by far. And I could always use new people to play with.

• Pitcrew

Updated due to remembering more/finding digital evidence.

• Pitcrew

Only games we both played on were Devilshire (Jack Moore, Sidney Neville, Seth Devlin) and Kushiel's Debut (Voltaire... Marquis d'Something I Can't Remember).

• Pitcrew

I remember Seth, et al. I don’t think our rp circles met too often though.

• Pitcrew

Everyone changes, dude.

Example: I was Ulricke at DuneMUSH III.

• Pitcrew

@cupcake Hey, we had our fun there. ;) I also remember Lola from MK.

• Pitcrew

Edited to add current games.

• Pitcrew

@jonah42175 Hi sis!