Lisse24's Playlist

• Pitcrew

Active:
    F & L - Danielle
    Fate's Harvest - Cerise

Past games (In which my memory is awful....):
    Harper's Tale - I think my character's name started with a K. Definitely a healer, though.
    Various other Pern games....
    Castle D'Image - I vaguely remember playing with a guy named Thanatos
    Various other independent themed that I can't remember
    Aether & Aether II - So can't remember who I played...
    Firan - Dafne, Lilana, Pythia, Lilah (and others I can't remember)...
    Dark Metal - Some mortal that I can't remember, hung out with Tommy and another werewolf
    TR - Cerise. There was also a ghoul, who I'm pretty sure was named Risa.
    RFK - Kara
    RFK II - Mackenzie
    BITN - Cerise
    Arx - Lydia
    Fate's Harvest: Maddie
    Various other WoD games...

• Pitcrew

This post is deleted!

• Pitcrew

Updated to reflect rostering Lydia

• Pitcrew

Fare thee well! I hope you have good fortunes with your next project.

• Coder

Aw. I'm sad we didn't get a chance to play together again a bit more. But good luck with whatever you find next!

• Pitcrew

@Lisse24 Sad to see you go!!

• Mackenzie was great fun. Glad to see you around.

• Pitcrew

@Roz @Sparks I'll miss you guys, too!

@Jaded Yeah, I was a wee bit fond of her, too :D

• Pitcrew

So, like, I was totally thinking I was done with MUing. The desire to connect in the evenings just wasn't there. I mean, sometimes I'd want to scene, but I really wanted to play a video game or watch TV more, and with my limited time it was one or the other. Plus, work got crazy and connecting during work hours wasn't something I wanted to do.

Then, a few nights ago, I got a real bug to get active again, which led me to log randomly into the first game I thought of that I hadn't played yet a couple nights later.

Within 24 hours of logging in, I had a char approved and a couple scenes under my belt. I'm pretty happy so far.

Look me up there, I'm Danielle.

And yes, it's another mortal, but I really like stories about people up against inconceivable odds. What can I say? Maybe if I actually play out a mortal story to what I feel is the end, I'll move on, but for right now, that's what I'm interested in playing.

• @Lisse24 Yay mortals! It's always interesting to see where they'll end up. :3

• Pitcrew

In which I add another char and attempt the feat of juggling two active PCs at once!

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.