Coming Soon: Arx, After the Reckoning

• Pitcrew

@Roz said in Coming Soon: Arx, After the Reckoning:

There is an Info channel that I lurk in wait on that is great for asking questions after you have an approved PC.

For real, Roz is quick draw with the info. I frequently tell people that if they have questions, to not hesitate to ask and that if I don't know the answer, I'll get it from someone who does. That is Roz.

• Pitcrew

@Faceless said in Coming Soon: Arx, After the Reckoning:

@Roz said in Coming Soon: Arx, After the Reckoning:

There is an Info channel that I lurk in wait on that is great for asking questions after you have an approved PC.

For real, Roz is quick draw with the info. I frequently tell people that if they have questions, to not hesitate to ask and that if I don't know the answer, I'll get it from someone who does. That is Roz.

I'm competitive.

• Coder

To add to Roz's advice: Don't be afraid to ask for help; it's an original theme, and almost everyone feels a little lost and confused at first when they're dropped in the deep end. Other players (and the staff) are usually willing to assist.

I mean, now I think I get the theme pretty well, to the point that I get asked for help by other players both ICly and OOCly. (Even if I have basically an Evernote of Crazy, which is the digital equivalent of a Wall of Crazy with string connecting all the maps and pictures and clippings.) But when I started, I spent the first month and change having to flail at Apostate in a panic every so often when people cornered Aislin to ask about thematic things, having to page him going, "Uhm. What the hell is an X, and have I ever heard of it ICly? Help!"

• Pitcrew

....thanks to autocorrect, I just accidentally asked my friend if he would like to "Play at Sex, maybe."

FML.

• @Aria Autocorrect is quite possibly the devil. But that's a good one.

• Pitcrew

@Aria I mean, just keep it out of public rooms and it's fine!

• Pitcrew

alt text

• Pitcrew

Totally off topic but I thought of it because of the auto correct thing.
    A couple of days ago my phone auto corrected mess to merp ... I am pretty sure that means it just rolled on the fumble chart and lost an arm.

• Pitcrew

@Aria You missed the important part, what was his answer?

• Pitcrew

@KDraygo -- He laughed and asked if it was a Freudian slip.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.