Movie/TV/Whatever Mash-Ups

• This morning my kid asked if we could put the LEGO Batman and The Tick cartoon series into our PS4 so it could "make" a LEGO Tick movie, and I was blown away by how awesome it would be if it worked like that. Can you even imagine???

Personally, I'd go with the original Avengers and a disc from the Friends TV series, just to see them desperately scrambling to survive the Chitauri invasion.

Picture it: a bleeding Rachel cradling Ross's body on a burning, rubble-strewn street as aliens zip by overhead, screaming to the sky "NO ONE TOLD US LIFE WAS GOING TO BE THIS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

How about you, READY GO

• Fat Eddie Murphy develops a serum that turns him into a suave, sophisticated hitman in The Nutty Professional.

Two straight hours of people betraying one another while industrialist Cruella deVil cuts cops' ears off in 101 Reservoir Dogs.

Woo. We found the comedy mine.

• Interestingly enough, I think A Walk Among The Tombstones was actually a mashup of Taken and The Odd Couple. Except you know...the Odd Couple kidnaps and murders women.

• Pitcrew

American History X except Edward Norton isn't playing his reformed ex-Neo Nazi character--he's playing an on-the-edge, very stressed out Bruce Banner.

<.<

• @coin
    "Puny racists." XD

• Pitcrew

I actually do have a really neat one with literature which involved Kell and Lila, the protagonists from the Shades of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab, skipping realities into the Anno Dracula alternate timeline (wherein Dracula won at the end of the events in Dracula and vampires cam "out of the closet" and run amok England with the Count ruling as Prince Consort).

• @coin

Not as funny, 0/10 :( :( :(

• Coder

Harry Potter, but where Voldemort is Pinhead.

• I've repeatedly pitched the same sitcom idea to my roommate. She refuses to fly to Hollywood and get it made.

It will star Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds, Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood, and William H. Macy as Frank Gallagher.

The three main characters will live in an apartment in the bad part of town and plot various ways to get ahead in life.

I call this show...

Let's Be Frank.

• SOLD, HERE IS ALL THE MONEY

• My favorite option is still perfectly summed up in this image:

• Did anyone else enjoy the Supernatural/Scooby Doo mashup? That was...I really enjoyed it.

OKay so Perfect Strangers meets Boon Dock Saints. Balki Bartokomous moves in with his cousin Larry, tragedy happens, and then all hell breaks loose Mypos style.

• Pitcrew

@jaded said in Movie/TV/Whatever Mash-Ups:

Did anyone else enjoy the Supernatural/Scooby Doo mashup? That was...I really enjoyed it.

I did. It was hilarity.