Artists Wanted!

• Pitcrew

Game: Reno
    More specific:
    Looking for artist characters! Mortal, ghoul, or perhaps even werewolf. It does not matter which, only that they not be a vampire directly. It doesn't matter the specifics of age, race, gender, type of art, etc. Why are artists being sought? An Invictus who is an aspiring Angel and owns an art gallery is looking for an artist to put up in a private apartment, pay, and display the work of.

Feel free to hit me up with a message, here or on game, for more info.

• Coder

Cahalith Werewolf Poet! ... Oh, you meant for like works of art... Cahalith Werewolf sculptor/painter/whatever!

I could see this working.

• Coder

Sorry, you're looking for someone to come make a character that is an artist to play on Reno, yes? You're not looking for someone to actually make you art?

• Pitcrew

Correct. I have a character whose concept involves backing artists in pursuit of their aims so I am looking for people who wish to play artists, so that she can make them rich and help set up art shows or performances or whatever venue would be appropriate for display of the art medium of the players character(s) who ultimately apply and get in game.

• Pitcrew

Just to clarify, I am not really looking for "minions" or necessarily someone to be part of a posse or something (though by all means, those are welcome). I am basically looking for someone who wants to play an artist type, on their own, who would be interested in some career rp with a player character who might commission their work as a customer sometimes. While I would definitely be interested in rp outside of that, its by no means necessary unless you (general you) are interested. This is more, "If you have considered playing an artist on Reno, there is someone there who is looking for artists to get hooked into rp and likely plotlines as well, the niche is wanted but not filled at the moment". While painting or sculpting would be preferable, any type of artist, I would be glad to try and work with and get involved in stuff.

• Coder

Honestly, if I had the time, I would definitely hit you up on this. I think this is a very awesome and unique concept that I don't usually see requested. Honestly probably the first time I've ever considered making an artistic type character.