Jim Nanban's Playlist
Jim Nanban last edited by Jim Nanban
Since I'm about to post a little and try something in the MU* world again, I figure I should create this list so people know who the hell I am/was.
- Life changed. I'm a Mercy main in Overwatch, though! NanbanJim#1178
The Greatest Generation
- Bastian Hertz (WWII, Poland, Belgium, France, Greece), Fallschirmjäger NCO and my main.
- Jukka (Winter War, D), my first TGG character.
- Seppo (Winter War, D), crotchety old Jäger in the Winter War.
- Sixten (Winter War), Einar (Winter War, D)
- Vilhelm (Wehrmacht), Kunstler (SS)
- Dowd (ANZAC/Newfie WWI, D), the little Newfie who fell in love with a machinegun (according to the trench rumours, anyway)
- Thompson (ANZAC WWI, D), Lee (ANZAC WWI)
- and maybe a few others
- Lucian, Luck-based student, joined at the hip with Aya
- Twelve-Gauge (staff)
- Irja, with the trolly kinks list. I was there to connect with OOC friends.
Naruto Rivalry MUSH
- Irii, the samurai-musume.
Battlestar Kharon (I think)
- Panda (short for Pandorian), the dumb Marine.
- Tolik, aka Bob, is make think he is being the really cool guy. (Russian Mage)
- Thomas, handyman and Malleus Hunter.
Serenity MUSH (I think)
- Jander, a former Black Company mercenary.
- Valk, staffbit who helped run the game into the ground.
... and a few dozen other characters lost to time.
Oh, I'm also Nanban Jim pretty much everywhere.
TiredEwok last edited by
It was Serenity Mush and Battlestar... oh heck! The one that eventually became Kharon, I think? Been so long since we were on that game I forget.
Ooh, good point thanks!!
Cupcake last edited by
Holy shit, Ravenswood Academy. i was a staffer there and had a prehensile hair girl there.
@Cupcake Ah, I think you were from just before my time, then.
Just found my alt list in the TGG DB!