How to juge how active a game is!
kk last edited by
I tried this before, but my formatting was not readable!
I was talking with a friend oocly about what games are active and how to judge that. And we considered things like 100 people could be logged on, but if everyone has 4 alts, it is really only 25 people and if everyone is idle and dark with no rp going on, the game might not be truly that active. So I made a quiz for activeness of game!
- How many bits are logged in during prime time hours generally.
A. More than 100
B. More than a 50
C. More than 25
D. Less than 25
- Is lot of the logged in character alts, npcs, a billion staff alts?
A.Most people are likely logged in with 1-2 characters
B.Lots of the players have a bunch of alts.
C.Staff has lot of npcs logged in and many players have alts.
D.Staff an their friends are playing most of the bits logged in. There are not that many unique players despite log ins.
3.How many people are idle more than an hour during prime play times?
A.25 of the percent of the people logged in or less are idle
B.50 percent of the logs in are idle
C.75 percent of the log ins are idle
D.Most people are idle most of the time.
- How may people are visibly on the grid during busy hours
A. 50 people people show up in +where are out on the grid
B. 20+ people show up on +where and are on the grid
C.10+ people are show up on +Where and are on the grid.
D. Less than 10 people are generally out on the grid.
- How many people are in hangouts during peak hours- public or sphere in which one could just drop in and rp with.
A. 20 more people are in hangouts
B. 10 more more people are in hangouts
C.5 more more people are in hangouts
D. less than 5, hangouts are very empty
- If you ask on the rp channel or via other ooc means can you likely get rp?
A. Most of the time!
D. Almost impossible
- Does staff run plot and how much!
A. Staff runs lot of plot that most people can join if they want
B. Staff runs some plot and many can participate.
C. Staff runs only occasional plot an only some can join
D. Staff rarely runs plot and only favorites can join.
- Is there Prps that players run for each other?
A. Yes, lots of prps and easy to get approval to run them and some really great ones!
B. Some prps, not too hard to get approved, some decent ones.
C. A few prps, some work to get approved, some very limited in scope.
D. Rare prps, with little influence and the red tape makes them not worth the effort.
- How responsive is staff to jobs related to plot/story
D. They probably won't answer
- How much of the rp is bar rp/tinysex/relationship rp vs how much is plot/politics/prp/planning and etc.
A. One can tinysex and bar rp of they want, but there is so much deep plot one doesn't need to fill the time with such if they are not inclined.
B. There is some of both
C. A lot more tinysex and romance than plot, but enough plot to add some spice at times.
D. It is all sex and social chatter. How about that weather! I will bring the chips to the weekly orgie is the main action.
- Is there rp during odd ball off peak hours?
A. Yes, absolutely, I can scene at 3 am if I want.
B. Yes, but is limited
- Can anyone who tries, acts right and rps decently find plot/rp/inclusion
A. Absolutely, all welcome here who are acting right and ready to rp!
B. Sometimes, but not in all aspects of the game.
C. Most of the action/plot is reserved for players with certain ooc connections.
D. Anyone not part of the game's main clique is not ooc welcomed.
12 points is a dead game
24 points is a slow game
36 points is a active game
48 points is a very active game.