What are you playing...?

• Pitcrew

Yeah, that's right. I don't need your character names alright, protect your anonymity if you want. I wanna know what you slap happy fuckers are playing lately. I've been away for three months and it seems a lot of games have died off or sit in some weird foggy in between place.

Basically all I can find that's active are WoD or CoD games, which I'm not against, but there's more out there. Though, I don't wanna have to learn how to speak ye'ole english or read a five hundred page treatise to learn how to play in their world.

Hit me with whatcha got!

• Admin

BITN, although I haven't been active lately, mostly STing.

• I'm playing the fuck out of Transformers: losers in space. I'm slightly less engaged but also playing with weird mildly cyberpunky street level mutant superheroes who are also mostly losers.

• @DnvnQuinn im at bitn, arx, rfk, 100

• The 100 Mush
    BITN
    KD
    CoMux

• Pitcrew

Yeah I'm Window over at Bitn, some of those other letter combinations I'm not familiar with.

I'm hesitant about the 100, I dunno something about that setting throws me. Arx seems like there's a lot I'd have to get use to. I could do some transformers....

@saosmash What superhero game?

@tnp What's KD and CoMux?

Thanks for the responses!

• @DnvnQuinn said in What are you playing...?:

@tnp What's KD and CoMux?

Kushiel's Debut and a superhero game.

• Admin

@TNP You make it sound like it's a superhero game based on the Kushiel books.

... I didn't even realize I wanted that but now I need it.

• @Arkandel said in What are you playing...?:

@TNP You make it sound like it's a superhero game based on the Kushiel books.

... I didn't even realize I wanted that but now I need it.

I want to see Captain Valerian in action.

• A spaz of a goth chick @BITN. Soon, a dodgy street artist hiding from people who want to exploit her weirdness... also @BITN.

At the moment, that's it.

• XFNYC (http://xfnyc.riverdark.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) is the superhero game. I guess "superhero" is kind of a strong word because, as aforementioned: losers.

• I'm playing "working on a game instead of roleplaying in another game."

I also have a lucifuge on Fallcoast that I have roleplayed three times (and enjoyed intensely each of those).

• @saosmash said in What are you playing...?:

XFNYC (http://xfnyc.riverdark.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) is the superhero game. I guess "superhero" is kind of a strong word because, as aforementioned: losers.

Also playing here. Enjoying it.

I poked my head into the new 100 MUSH as well http://www.the100.wikidot.com/ . With New Job I didn't have the brain-energy for another game right now, but I liked what I saw and will probably give it another go when I do. Ground apps opening appeals.

• Admin

Oh, I'll also plan to play on Star Wars: Rogue when it opens... I like the premise.

• Just got approved on The 100.
    Will probably poke my head in to RfK again and see if I can get jones for NWoD.
    Development hell is my life though.
    Been asked to mess around on a Transformers fame by a friend.

So really just 100 and maybe RfK.

• Coder

Only playing on the 100 right now. I'll play on Arx when its possible, though maybe just to try it out.

• When I can, I'm playing on BitN. Might be playing at FC again, but not sure.
    Exclusively daytime weekdays EST though.

• Pitcrew

I'm at BITN and Fallcoast.

I'm having a blast at BITN. I'm having trouble finding RP at Fallcoast (May be entirely my fault)

• Pitcrew

Love my attitudinal and foul mouthed tow truck driver on BITN. Also playing a ghoul on RfK.

Been feeling pretty burnt of late. However, my BITN PC in particular is great at finding jump-in rp with whoever so I know that's there when I'm feeling less meh.

• Pitcrew

I play at KD and I'm also creating on The 100.

• BITN is really blowing up on the boards here, and when I feel less thrashed I might check it out for a bit.

Right now though I only have time for one , so I'm sticking over at Prospect and Cayo Agua. We're working on policies right now so it's not all the way up unfortunately.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.