Somasatori's Playlist.

• Creator

I figure since everyone else is doing it, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Here are the names I remember:
    Roanoke (Former Headstaff)/Reagan/Bret/Connor@The Reach
    Saturnine (Former Headstaff)/Jakob@Metro 2
    Pink (Former General ST)/Charlie/Corgan@Darkwater
    Will/Samantha@Haunted Memories
    Samantha/Jared@Depraved Creations
    Corgan@Ashes To Ashes

I was also on Santo Domini, Dark Wine & Roses, Masquerade, Star Wars KotOR, the original Star Wars MUSH, SerenityMUSH, Gorram, and a few other places, but I can't remember who the hell I played. The above would be the longest-lasting folks.

• Creator

As an update:
    Toska (Geist/Possessed TL)/Jackson/Billy @ Fallcoast
    Zoris @ Star Wars: Generations of Darkness
    Johnny @ Modern Nights MUX (if I ever get time to play him)

• BILLY! :D

• Pitcrew

@somasatori Oh hey it's you! Don't know if you remember me, I used to play some psychedelic walking acid trip changleing chick on DW that Charlie dated for a while I think (for the life of me I can't remember her name. I'm also better known as the player from Kuwait (one of two)).

• Creator

@Cadi Hey, it's you! I remember Eris for sure. I was wondering what the hell happened to you and whether you were still kicking around or not.

• I rememeber Eris, and was wondering the same.

• Pitcrew

I've been around. I dropped out of RPing for a long ass time but I got nostalgic and bitten by the bug so decided to check it out again and be tempted to dip my toe back into nWoD Changeling.

Oh man, @Missadventure I remember you as well! Goddamn flashbacks

• Politics

@Cadi said in Somasatori's Playlist.:

I've been around. I dropped out of RPing for a long ass time but I got nostalgic and bitten by the bug so decided to check it out again and be tempted to dip my toe back into nWoD Changeling.

I think Fallcoast is the only game in town, but there's another game that's brewing using a hybrid nWoD-GMC system.

• Creator

@Cadi

Right on. Well, if you do happen to find yourself on Fallcoast (or the place that @Ganymede mentioned) hit me up. I'm Billy on Fallcoast, and Bukowski on the other whenever it opens.

• Pitcrew

@Ganymede

Okay, nWoD-GMC also sounds pretty bad ass. I will keep an eye out for that. I especially love the smell of a new MUSH in the morning.

• Pitcrew

@Cadi Oh wow, you're alive! @somasatori were reminiscing about you a couple days ago. Glad you're around!

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.