The Makeup Thread

• Pitcrew

OHH! DOUBLE POST.

Are you all aware of Temptalia? They have a MASSIVE dupes database, so if you get color-matched to something at Sephora but want to try a foundation brand they don't carry (like ColourPop), I'd suggest starting there. Their dupes database has also helped me out massively in finding cheaper versions of things from other brands, or cruelty-free alternatives, which I've largely switched to except for my impossible-to-match MAC concealer.

• Pitcrew

@aria said in The Makeup Thread:

OHH! DOUBLE POST.

Are you all aware of Temptalia? They have a MASSIVE dupes database, so if you get color-matched to something at Sephora but want to try a foundation brand they don't carry (like ColourPop), I'd suggest starting there. Their dupes database has also helped me out massively in finding cheaper versions of things from other brands, or cruelty-free alternatives, which I've largely switched to except for my impossible-to-match MAC concealer.

I am aware! But it's why I need to get matched (not having a car has made it impossible to get up there :D) so I can confirm which one I am (I haven't been matched in years and esp. not since Fenty came out) so I can start hunting.