Arianwyn @ A2A
    Jade @ Metro 2.0
    Samina, Naima, Verity @ Star Crusade
    Kostas @ Battlestar Orion
    Enyo @ Battlestar Deimos
    Gloria @ CoFaB
    Fremont (Staffer), Ariadne, May @ TR
    Nathalie @ RfK

I played on Aether, some WoT place, a Buffy place, and a handful of SW places too, but I can't for the life of me remember PC names for any of those. Ancient history. :) I think I only remember my SR pcs because they were my first ever MUSH PCs. <3

Current PCs:
    Toni @ Eldritch, Zoya@Reno, Oriane@Kushiel's Debut

• Politics

Which Buffy place? ~.^

• Pitcrew

The one set in New Orleans. Don't remember the name!

• Pitcrew

I was wondering who you were in another thread and now I KNOW! <3 <3 <3 You are so awesome!

• Politics

@mietze said:

The one set in New Orleans. Don't remember the name!

Not the one I played in, then!

• Pitcrew

I forgot I played on MedNights too, but it was before/after the era that most people here seem to be talking about. I played a sidhe married to a garou (yes, any place that allowed us to app in something like that probably isn't a good place to begin with). It was mostly dead, and most of the folks I remember interacting with didn't have a good grasp of the game mechanics.

I only met one werewolf during my time there (I stuck mostly to Ling interactions) and his deed name was Wind Over the Throne, which made me LOL with childish glee OOCly. I thought he was kidding at first but he wasn't and didn't seem to get the joke. The other thing I remember is someone wanting to construct chimerical catapults and drag them through the normal streets in front of everyone but who didn't seem to get why this would not be a viable option. It was pretty fun while it lasted. I don't remember anyone (or my) name at that place though.

• You seem familiar.

• Pitcrew

Updated list. I'm almost always open for BG connections or hooks at any place I play, so feel free to tag me if you would like them. :)

• Pitcrew

Oh, man. You were Nathalie? Nathalie was amazing!

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.