I actually keep a list of these. I tend to be more of a MUDder, so the bloopers are less mischans and more just fucking everything up for everyone around me all the time forever.
List of Staff Accomplishments:
- Tried to teleport a raven mob into an air room. Instead teleported a player with "raven" in their short desc who fell from the sky and broke both her legs (fixed her but that's not the point)
- Infected like 8-9 players with a then-incurable disease by creating and then handing out a badly designed piece of candy (fixed it but that's not the point)
- Forgot to unlink a one-way exit into a very dangerous test area, trapped two players who got diseased, couldn't get out, and died (restored them but that's not the point)
- Left a massively OP staff toy on the ground that a player then picked up, didn't report, and used to kill like his entire guild (we can assume "fixed it but that's not the point" is after all of these)
- Teleported a handcuffed player into a water room where he promptly drowned because he couldn't move to save himself
- Forgot to remove bashproof on a door and seriously injured 2 players who went to bash it down in tandem some months later
- Scenes ruined by failing to look before goto-ing a room: 27
- Entire sheets ruined by trying to change my own with an inspecific keyword: 4
- Accidentally banned the game owner
I don't know why anyone lets me Staff anywhere.